Senior Business Consultant
- +86 (21) 64156691
Danny has been with Mercuri International since 2003.
Consultant role, delivery and design capability
• Danny has been delivering solutions to enable clients to optimize their market strategy by developing sales management, sales and customer service processes and skills.
• He has played a key role in the implementation of Mercuri’s Analytical Tools offer defining for our clients the priorities to enable differentiation in their market.
Consultant international capability
• Since joining Mercuri in 2003 Danny has won and managed some of the company’s largest Global clients, including delivering Consultative Selling Skills,
• Negotiation Skills, Sales Productivity Planning, Strategic Project Selling, Sales Management & Leadership and Sales Coaching.
Consultant background information
• Prior to joining Mercuri, Danny has been holding key management positions in reputable multinational companies such as Honeywell and Invensys. Danny has overseer business in East Central and South China. His strengths in analysing, decision making and exploring customers’ needs has earned him high recognition in the organisations which he had worked for. His experiences in leading and guiding sales team to achieve sales target has been fully tested.
• Danny has a bachelor’s degree in Engineer.
• Danny resides in China with his wife and two children and enjoys music and sports.