Senior Consultant Asia Region
- +852 28655878
Consultant role, delivery and design capability
• As a Qualified Senior Facilitator and Sales Strength Analysis Consultant, Edmund has been delivering performance and solutions to enable clients to optimize their market strategy by developing sales management, sales and customer service processes and skills.
• Combining Edmunds' years of sales, marketing and management experience within the Asia market together with Mercuri's concepts and methodology. One of his strengths lies in the ability to conduct in depth pre-analysis exercise in order to customize programs and case studies for the customers. He is also known to develop tools for implementation after the training. He is effective in motivating the workshop participants to learn through inductive, deductive, and interactive approach and thus yield positive results in post-training behavioral changes of the participants.
• He has also played a key role in managing global projects.
Consultant international capability
• Both fluent in English and Chinese, besides working closely with customers throughout the Asia Region, Edmund has also involved in facilitation in countries like Australia, Middle East, Europe and the United States.
Consultant background information
• Edmund has over 20 years of practical sales (still accumulating) and marketing, management, products training and consulting experience. Prior joining Mercuri International, Edmund had worked for an US multinational Fortune 500 company (hardware and software systems solution provider) for 10 years. He stationed in Hong Kong Asia Pacific Regional Office – worked throughout Asia Pacific on international and regional projects in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, and Australia.
• For the last seven years within the US-based organization, as a Country Manager, Edmund's major roles were to overlook operations, manage sales team and business development of various countries in Asia – market and channel development, liaison with OEM partners and dealers' network, launching marketing programs and providing roll-out products training.
• In the earlier years, Edmund had also worked in advertising and hotel industry as Sales Director.
• Edmund had spent his University years in Australia, obtaining two Degrees:
• University of Victoria, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
– Bachelor of Business Studies (Office Management)
• University of RMIT, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
– Bachelor of Business Studies (Accounting)
• Edmund resides in the Hong Kong with his wife and two children and enjoys traveling, reading, swimming and cooking.
As a Qualified Senior Facilitator and Sales Strength Analysis Consultant, Edmund has been delivering performance and solutions to enable clients to optimize their market strategy by developing sales management, sales and customer service processes and skills.