- +852 28655878
Consultant role, delivery and design capability
• In his role as Principal Consultant, Strategic Competency Development, Martin actively works with clients in devising and implementing effective talent management and learning solutions that tie in with their underlying business strategies to help the client achieve specific business objectives and results.
• One of his key strengths lies in the ability to conduct in depth analysis and customize solutions and program contents for the clients. He actively motivates participants to yield positive results with post-training behavioral changes and encourages his clients to measure the success each of his project implementations.
• Martin has taken the role of Master Trainer and Project Manager in various global and regional project implementations, where he had to design learning programs of leadership, sales and customer services across countries as well as certifying client in-house trainers to roll-out the programs internally.
Consultant international capability
• He has involved the global project and worked throughout Asia both in selling and project or workshop delivery, from a broad range of industries, such as Industrial, Manufacturing, Chemical, Telecommunication, Hi-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Logistics, FMCG, Real Estate, Retail and Hospitality.
Consultant background information
• Martin has been working in the training and talent management consulting field for 17 years. His experience cascades from the projects that he has managed and undertaken in the areas of developing competency profile, assessing talent, performance management, creating customer and employee satisfaction surveys, training needs analysis, instructional design and evaluation, as well as workshop facilitation. He has facilitated workshops for more than 20,000 people ranging from senior management, sales, and customer service functions in multiple languages: English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
• Prior to joining the training and consulting field, he worked in a computer software company for five years, where he led a team of 10 direct reports and with accountability for his division’s P&L.
• Martin holds two Master Degrees:
Master of Training and Human Resources Development (MA), University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Master of International Business Administration (MBA), United States International University, San Diego, USA
• Martin enjoy Music, Reading, Art, Movie, Travel, etc
In his role as Principal Consultant, Strategic Competency Development, Martin actively works with clients in devising and implementing effective talent management and learning solutions that tie in with their underlying business strategies to help the client achieve specific business objectives and results.